It’s here! COMPAS-R Core: Transparent RNA Built Your Way
We heard your call for accountability, interpretability, and transparency. We heard your frustration with assessments that are too long and cumbersome. We heard how difficult it can be to tie data points to decisions.
Enter the COMPAS-R Core, a risk and needs assessment designed specifically for today’s practitioners. It has 30% fewer questions, is highly configurable, and was developed using research and data from agencies like yours.
COMPAS-R Core is truly a practitioner-built tool, born of collaboration among equivant’s team of seasoned practitioners, our forward-thinking customers, and our experienced researchers. Here’s what sets it apart:
- Fewer, shorter scales—31% fewer than the Compas Core—help your team get the insights they need more efficiently
- Easy-to-understand scoring system adds transparency and defensibility
- One single risk scale that combines dynamic needs and historical factors for a single score to assess recidivism risk
- Intentionally designed to ease the transition between the standard COMPAS Core and the COMPAS-R Core
- Varied supervision level schemes help inform your team’s choices
- Datasheet gives your team the flexibility to add your agency’s own essential information
- Built-in trauma screener (in development) prioritizes client well-being
COMPAS-R Core is already part of the Northpointe Suite and can be easily integrated into whatever CMS you’re using. We heard you: Assessment has to be seamless, transparent, and an asset to the work your team does.
If you’re ready to move into a new era of assessing risks and needs, it’s time to learn more about COMPAS-R Core. Contact us today to start a conversation about your team’s assessment needs and how the new COMPAS-R may be able to help.