As a team consisting of former practitioners, we understand the value of human interaction in criminal justice—and how crucial on-the-ground operations can be to your agency. However, the pandemic has enabled us to innovate our operations and explore new avenues to run agencies in an increasingly remote world.
Thankfully, the Northpointe Suite is equipped with the tools you need to continue to conduct operations virtually smoothly.
Last month, we covered some of the key features of the Northpointe Suite designed to make it easy to run your agency, whether you’re in-person or virtual. But it doesn’t stop there.
Five Ways the Northpointe Suite Streamlines Efficiencies
How else can the Northpointe Suite streamline efficiencies remotely?
- Remote Referrals: With NPS, you can conduct referrals to programs remotely, delivering critical services without physical contact.
- Maintain Security: Our software assigns each user a specific security group so that you can control access as needed and only allow users the functionality they need.
- Case Management: With NPS being a web-based solution, you can still maintain quality contact standards with clients without in-person visits. You can also easily monitor individuals under community supervision through phone, email, and text platforms.
- Ad-Hoc Data Extracts: Our built-in data extractor allows you to immediately and securely access any data anywhere. For even more insight, you can pair the ad hoc data extractor with our report generator tool to design full reports that meet your agency’s specific needs—from the comfort of your own home.
- Collaboration: Whether it’s through setting up automated alerts and reminders or connecting to other applications, the Northpointe Suite provides the connections you need.
If the pandemic has taught us one thing, it’s that you don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to provide you with the tools and resources you need to run your agency efficiently—regardless of location.
If you’re interested in learning more about how the Northpointe Suite can help in a virtual world, contact us today!